- Hire a local general contractor that is registered with Contempri Homes.
- Choose plans.
- Submit plans to Contempri.
- Finalize and approve plans.
- Engineering plans created and submitted for approval at state and local level.
- The custom modular building is ordered through the general contractor.
- On-site work is simultaneously done by your general contractor.
- Completed modular parts are shipped by truck.
- A crane sets the pre-engineered modular parts.
- An experienced crew puts the modules together on the foundation.
- The general contractor adds the finishing touches like garages and porches.
Shorter Timeline from Start to Finish
With a site-built home you would have to wait until the ground work on your site is done before beginning actual construction. With a Contempri modular project, the ground work on your site can begin at the same time your project is being constructed. Ideally, by the time your site work is complete, your construction should also be nearly complete as it is being done simultaneously.
Because 50% of your custom construction is built in a controlled environment, it is not affected by weather that can cause delays that are common with traditional on-site construction. In addition, skilled craftsman are using precise machinery and methods that help reduce overall production time without sacrificing quality.